Normally I start putting up my decorations in november but this year I’m just really not in the mood. I think that I’ve just been overloaded with work for the past few weeks and I havent even had time to think about christmas. So to try to get myself in the festive mood, I’m going to do the Christmas Tag, so enjoy!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
This is quite hard it used to be Elf but since I watched Love Actually for the first time yesterday it might have replaced it.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At my house, with all of my family
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
As you can tell from the title Christmas ( baby please come home) or maybe Mistletoe
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, we are allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve but we normally open two if we beg
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, donner, dasher, prancer, dancer, vixen, blitzen, dixen ( I think I’m just making them up now )
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Seeing all my family, It sounds cliché but its true because we all live so far away .
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, even though i begged for a real one
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Pigs in Blankets
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Theres nothing better than giving a gift to someone and knowing that they will love it, but honestly i like them both equally.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Gonna sound weird but chopping boards ( don’t laugh) It was actually really sentimental because I had been complaining about the chopping board we had and then my sister bought me new ones. It sounds weird because I’m a teenage girl who lives with her family but it was nice to know that they listen to me
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Fail Miserably, I literally just wrapped my mums christmas present and it looks like a christmas cracker. I’m so bad!
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Me and my siblings were all sitting on my bed and listening to christmas songs and then Last Christmas came on and we threw my heart pillow around to each other and that was very fun.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
When I found a drawing that I left for him in my mums room and I asked my mum and she got my sister to tell me the truth. I cried for ages.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Most years but i never stick to them.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with my family and having fun 🙂
See you soon xx